Enforcement of Court Orders in Jacksonville, FL

Disregarding Child Custody and Support Orders

If your spouse is in violation of strict court orders after a divorce has taken place, it is important to involve a lawyer at once. There are a few ways that either party can violate divorce agreements. Situations may include:

  • Non-custodial parent attempting to keep children
  • Non-custodial parent visiting during undesignated times
  • Custodial parent preventing children from visiting
  • Supporting party not paying child support

In these situations and other cases, it is important to involve knowledgeable legal representation from my firm. At Charles E. Willmott, P.A., I serve clients with a resolution to see them through all steps of a divorce, including post-divorce conflicts.

Jacksonville Divorce Lawyers Protecting Your Family

It is a criminal offense to disregard court given parenting orders. Handling a parenting plan violation is difficult, but it is important to ensure that it is immediately taken care of to avoid any future occurrences. It is best to enlist the help of a lawyer to make sure that the situation does not become worse and that proper legal actions are taken. If this is a situation that is occurring within your family, contact my Jacksonville divorce firm for the representation you deserve!

My firm has the ability to protect you and your family to make sure that all rights are protected. Court orders for child custody, visitation, child support, and alimony are meant to be taken seriously, so get in touch with my firm if they are being disregarded. Whether your ex-spouse is threatening to kidnap or is disregarding his or her responsibility to pay child support, your situation requires immediate and responsive attention. I am prepared to provide you with the help you require during this time.

Contact my firm if you need to have your court orders enforced.

Internet Marketing Experts

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.