Board Certified Family Law Attorney
Call For Your Free Case Evaluation
Enforcements Board-Certified Lawyer in Marital & Family Law Since 2008

Enforcement of Court Orders in Jacksonville

Disregarding Child Custody and Support Orders

If your spouse is in violation of strict court orders after a divorce has taken place, it is important to involve a lawyer at once. There are a few ways that either party can violate divorce agreements.

  • Situations may include:
  • Non-custodial parent attempting to keep children
  • Non-custodial parent visiting during undesignated times
  • Custodial parent preventing children from visiting
  • Supporting party not paying child support

In these situations and other cases, it is important to involve knowledgeable legal representation from my firm. At Charles E. Willmott, P.A., I serve clients with a resolution to see them through all steps of a divorce, including post-divorce conflicts.

Jacksonville Enforcement Lawyers Protecting Your Family

It is a criminal offense to disregard court given parenting orders. Handling a parenting plan violation is difficult, but it is important to ensure that it is immediately taken care of to avoid any future occurrences. It is best to enlist the help of a lawyer to make sure that the situation does not become worse and that proper legal actions are taken. If this is a situation that is occurring within your family, contact my Jacksonville divorce firm for the representation you deserve!

My firm has the ability to protect you and your family to make sure that all rights are protected. Court orders for child custody, visitation, child support, and alimony are meant to be taken seriously, so get in touch with my firm if they are being disregarded. Whether your ex-spouse is threatening to kidnap or is disregarding his or her responsibility to pay child support, your situation requires immediate and responsive attention. I am prepared to provide you with the help you require during this time.

Contact my firm if you need to have your court orders enforced.

Dedicated To Client Satisfaction

Hear What Our Clients Say
    Charles Was A Godsend For Me Through My Divorce!

    “Charles was a Godsend for me through my divorce. He was so sweet and kind to me but very intimidating to the other party. he didn't play games, he was straight to the point, VERY PROFESIONAL.”

    Dedicated Profession Who Speaks The Truth!

    “Charles Willmott is a dedicated professional who will speak the truth. Mr. Willmott is straightforward with his clients and is willing to listen. He can take what at times can be very messy situations and come up with a clear plan of action.”

    Charles Is A Very Impressive Attorney!

    “I was a mess the first day I met with him; he immediately put my mind at ease and explained the different outcomes my divorce may have had. He's extremely knowledgeable, upfront, and honest.”

    He Has Never Let Me Down!

    “I have been a client of Charles for almost nine years, and he has never let me down. He always told me what to expect and has been right every time.”

    Charles Willmott Provided Superb Advice & Excellent Representation!

    “Charles Willmott provided superb advice and expert representation. He replied to every question very quickly and thoroughly.”

We're Here To Help

Contact Us Today 

Fill out the form below or feel free We also offer remote video & Zoom call us at (904) 849-5183.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.