When choosing a Jacksonville lawyer, select a board-certified attorney who has been accredited as an expert in law. I have passed the tests and exceeded the standards of an average lawyer to earn the state's designation as board-certified.
An attorney who holds this qualification must:
- Stay up-to-date on current laws
- Demonstrate experience
- Pass a written examination
- Fulfill educational requirements
- be evaluated by other attorneys and judges
It is a serious process. There are many lawyer, but few who are board-certified.
If you are undergoing the process of choosing a lawyer to represent you in divorce, you probably feel overwhelmed. You will not automatically know who to trust, who can obtain results, and who will make your best interest a first and foremost priority.
This certification means that the lawyer has been examined by other lawyer and judges and given authority to perform the following tasks:
- Prepare marital settlement agreements and parenting plans
- Draft both pre- and postnuptial agreements
- Address legal issues of property distribution, alimony, and child support
- Negotiate issues that are related to divorce
- Provide quality representation in court
- Handle divorce modifications of child and spousal support
Certified Family Law Mediator
Board Certified in Marital & Family Law
Over 26 Years of Experience in Family Law
Personalized Attention for Individual Needs